How can I check my land records online in Telangana?
How to View Registered Document Details Online
- Visit Telangana landrecord website.
- Enter details such as district, SRO (Sub-Registrar Office), book type, the registration year, and the document number.
- Enter the required ‘Captcha’.
- Select ‘Submit’ or you could ‘Reset’ the details provided.
How can I check open plot details in Telangana?
Visit Telangana land records online search portal at //registration.telangana.gov.in/. On the next page select ‘Know your SRO jurisdiction’. Now you will be prompted to enter your District, Mandal and village. Click on submit and all the information regarding your SRO will be displayed.
How can I get old land records in Telangana?
Apply Online for Certified Copy of Old Adangal
- Login to Telangana Meeseva portal.
- Click on the Revenue Department. Go to Revenue Department services.
- Select “Old Adangal Certificate” under the List of services.
Where is land details with survey number in Telangana?
Step 1: Log in to CCLA Website. Step 2: Click on “Know Your Land Status” in the home page and then click on “Survey Numbers Pending for Clearance” link given under the head “RECORD OF RIGHTS (ROR)”. Step 3: Enter Credentials Select district, division, mandal, village and Survey No.
How can I check my house details in Dharani?
Steps to Check Your Land Records Online
- Step -1: Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Step -2: Click on the land status option from the main menu.
- Step -3: ROR-1B & Pahani online window will be displayed.
- Step -4: From the list of districts, select your District.
- Step -5: From the list of divisions select your Division.
What is land revenue?
land revenue means all sums and payments in money or in kind received or claimable by, or on behalf of Government from any person on account of land held by, or vested in, him, 1[and includes any tax]1 cess, rate or other impost payable under the provisions of any law for the time being in force.
What is Dharani portal in Telangana?
Dharani is an integrated land records management system introduced by the Revenue Department of Telangana. This online portal combines land registration and administration services, acting as a single source for land parcels and discharge land-related functions in an effective and efficient manner.
What is mutation in property?
Description: Mutation of a property is the transfer or change of title entry in revenue records of the local municipal corporation. The change in title ownership may occur due to a number of reasons like death of the original owner and subsequent transfer of the ownership due to inheritance or succession.