How can I delete my friend list on Facebook?
In the left menu of your Feed, click Friends. You may need to click See More first. Click Custom Lists and then click the list you want to delete. Click in the top right and select Delete List.
How do I see my friends list on Facebook?
Head to your profile page by clicking the icon of your name in the top right. You should see your friends list toward the top of your profile: Go ahead and click it, and you will see a list of your friends with search options too: You can search by birthday, work, college, city, hometown or following.
How do I change friend settings on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and tap Privacy Settings.
- Tap Who can see your friends list? below How People Find and Contact You.
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends) you’d like to have access to your friends list.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
How do I delete friends lists?
To delete a friend list you created:
- In the left menu of your Feed, click Friends. You may need to click See More first.
- Click Custom Lists and then click the list you want to delete.
- Click. in the top right and select Delete List.
Why can’t I see all my friends on Facebook?
You may not see some of your Facebook friends in an app because they may have: Edited the privacy settings for the app. Turned off Facebook’s integration with the app. Blocked the app.
How do I manage friends list?
Facebook Friends Lists
- You can also edit your lists or create custom lists right from your home page:
- Click the Home link (along the top-right of every Facebook page)
- Find the list you want to edit in the left column, or click the More link next to Friends.
- Select the list you want to edit or click Create a List.
How do I change my friend list Privacy?
You can configure who can see your friends list on Facebook. To do so, go to your profile page and click or tap the “Friends” link. Click or tap the edit button, which looks like a pencil, then click or tap “Edit Privacy.” In the privacy drop-down menu, choose an audience for your friends list.
Who can see your friend list?
By default, your friends list is public, so anyone with a Facebook account can see who you’re connected to. You can even hide your friends list from specific people, while leaving the list visible to the rest of your friends.