How do I cancel Smule subscription?
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Sign into the correct Google Account.
- Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines)
- Select Subscriptions.
- Then select Smule.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I get a refund from Smule?
Login with your Apple ID username (typically your email address) and password. Select the appropriate tab—all or apps. Find the purchase you want refunded. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
How do I open a Smule phone number?
Open https://www.smule.com/ and log in with your phone number….Logging in with phone number
- Tap on your profile icon and go to settings.
- Add an email address.
- All done! You can now log in with your email address on the app.
Can I cancel Smule after free trial?
YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION(S) AT ANY TIME (1) BY LOGGING IN AT SMULE.COM, NAVIGATING TO THE “ACCOUNT” SCREEN, AND CLICKING “CANCEL”; (2) THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY (IF YOU MANAGE YOUR SMULE SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH AN ANDROID DEVICE); (3) THROUGH APPLE ITUNES (IF YOU MANAGE YOUR SMULE SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH AN IOS-BASED …
How do I cancel subscription?
How to cancel subscriptions on an Android
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- In the Google menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Subscriptions, then find and select the membership that you want to cancel.
- Once its settings page opens, tap Cancel subscription.
How do I cancel my Smule subscription on iPhone?
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do you cancel subscriptions?
How do I cancel my Smule subscription on Android?
- Go to the Smule website and login.
- Click your profile in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Account’ from the dropdown.
- Click ‘Cancel’ next to your subscription.
- Confirm by clicking ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How do I change my Smule account?
You need to delete the app, reinstall it and then log in with the other account. That’s the only way to switch user accounts in the app. If you don’t need to open songs and just want to create and edit another account or leave comments with it, you can also login on the Smule website with your other accounts.
Can I use my Smule account to another phone?
So I want to know: is it possible to simultaneously login into the same profile using two different Android devices? Yes.
How much is Smule monthly?
$7.99 per month
Smule’s 250,000 existing subscribers will receive a free upgrade to Smule Pass. New users will pay $7.99 per month or $39.99 per year for the service.
How do I cancel my smule subscription on iPhone?