How do I connect my old iPhone 4 to iTunes?
Open the iTunes app on the computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete set up.
What version of iTunes works with iPhone 4?
iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including: Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go.
How do I connect my iPhone 4 to Windows 10?
Here’s our guide to using iCloud on Windows….Once you’re ready to sync, follow these steps.
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a Lightning cable.
- Click Continue when asked if the computer can have access to the phone.
- Click the phone icon in the top bar.
- Click Sync.
How do I sync my iPhone 4?
If iTunes is open and you connect your device using the USB Dock Connector cable, iTunes will sync with your device.
- Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click the button with your device’s name, below the Spotlight window.
- In the main iTunes browser window, select Music.
- Select Sync Music.
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPhone?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I get my iPhone to play on the radio?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Android device, or Chromebook: Open the Apple Music app and go to the Radio tab. On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station. On your PC: Open iTunes, choose Music from the pop-up menu, then click Radio in the navigation bar.
How do I retrieve Music from my old iPhone?
- Open the iTunes Store app. On your iPhone or iPod touch: At the bottom of your screen, tap More.
- Tap Music. If you use Family Sharing, tap a family member’s name to see music that they purchased.
- Find the music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
- Tap the download button. next to a song or album.
Can I still activate an iPhone 4?
Apple no longer supports the phone and neither do developers, so even if you were using an iPhone 4 you wouldn’t be able to upgrade the software and you’d be running seriously old versions of apps.
How do I activate an old iPhone 4?
Turn your device on and off.
- To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- To turn iPhone off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider.
- To unlock iPhone, press either the Sleep/Wake or Home button, then drag the slider.
Why iTunes Cannot detect my iPhone?
Make sure your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked and on the Home Screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
Why won’t iTunes recognize my iPhone in recovery mode?
iTunes may not recognize iPhone in recovery mode if it is insufficiently charged. If the iPhone was low on battery power before putting it in recovery mode, you should wait at least 10 minutes after connecting it to the computer before trying to restore the device or other operations.
What happened to Internet radio on iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library. Click Internet Radio in the sidebar on the left. If you don’t see Internet Radio, choose Edit (next to Library in the sidebar), select the Internet Radio checkbox, then click Done.
How do I activate the radio on my phone?
Open your device’s app launcher, search for “Radio” or “FM Radio,” and open the FM radio app. Note that you’ll need to have wired headphones connected to your device to listen to live radio broadcasts. That’s because your smartphone uses the wire in your headphones as an antenna to receive radio signals.
How do I recover lost iTunes library?
Go to the My Documents > My Music > Previous iTunes Libraries folder.
- Navigate to Previous iTunes Libraries Folder.
- Copy the Newest File in the Folder.
- Restore Previous iTunes Library From A Backup (Mac & PC)
- Tap on iTunes Repair from Homepage.
- Choose iTunes Connection/Backup/Restore Errors.
Can I access my old Apple Music library?
iTunes Match lets you access your music library on any Apple device or a PC with iTunes for Windows. If you buy music from the iTunes Store, you can redownload your past music purchases on your Apple device or a PC with iTunes for Windows.