How do I fix the stuck Apple logo on my iPhone 4s?
How to Fix an iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo
- Restart the iPhone. Many problems, including an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, can be fixed with a simple restart.
- Put the iPhone into Recovery Mode. Recovery Mode is a specific troubleshooting mode that can help in this case.
- Use DFU Mode.
Why does my iPhone 4 keep restarting after jailbreak?
When your jailbroken iPhone is stuck in the endless reboot loop, it’s most likely caused by a broken or incompatible jailbreak tweak which you’ve installed recently. In such situation, the hard reboot also can’t work since the tweak tries to run again when iOS device boots up.
How do I bypass my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo
- iPhone 8 and later: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button.
- iPhone 6s and earlier: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.
What is Checkrain safe mode?
The checkra1n jailbreak tool incorporates a Safe Mode mechanism that can be used to boot your jailbroken iPhone or iPad into a no-substrate-like mode in which jailbreak tweaks don’t load. You will, however, be able to launch Cydia and uninstall the offending tweak(s).
How do I get my iPhone 7 out of Bootloop?
Force restart Forcing your iPhone to restart can be the key to fixing the problem if it’s caused by some minor software glitches and errors. A forced restart on the iPhone 7 is done by simultaneously press and holding the Power button and the Volume Down button for at least 20 seconds or until the device power cycles.
Why does my iPhone keeps showing the Apple logo and turning off?
Charge Your iPhone. Sometimes low power condition of battery can lead to the problem that your iPhone won’t turn on past Apple logo and then shuts off. You can try plugging in the charger and wait for a while when your iPhone screen goes black and then again try switching on your iPhone.