How do I improve my PES as a legend?
8 tips to Become a Legend in PES 2019
- Pick your ideal playing style.
- Call for a pass with R2/RT.
- Stick to your position.
- Watch the Manager’s Trust level.
- Don’t forget Skill Training.
- Use teammate pressure when necessary.
- Hand in a transfer request.
- Export your BAL player data.
How can I increase my GP in PES?
Every action you perform for the first time in PES will get you GP….#1: Daily Login
- Day 1: 300 eFootball Points.
- Day 2: 12 Stamina Recovery Items.
- Day 3: 30 coins.
- Day 4: 300 eFootball Points.
- Day 5: 12 Stamina Recovery Items.
- Day 6: 30 coins.
- Day 7: 300 eFootball Points.
- Day 8: 12 Stamina Recovery Items.
How can I be the best in PES?
Here is some advice so that you improve your PES passing game.
- Manual Passing to Create Chances.
- Lob the ball to avoid interceptions.
- Use Super Cancel to increase passing precision.
- Use standard lofted passes to quickly break through.
- Through balls are a safer choice than you may think.
How do you become a legend?
9 ways to become an absolute legend
- Get the look right.
- Party hard.
- Get the drinks in.
- Be an awesome wingman/woman.
- Get a hidden talent.
- Be a good friend.
- Dance like MJ.
- Now, all you’ve got to do is master all of these qualities and balance them into a maintainable lifestyle permanently.
How do you get GP eFootball?
How to earn GP in eFootball? GPs are similar to XPs (experience points) in myClub. Every action you take there for the first time will earn you GP. You will be awarded with a few hundred GP whenever you switch to a new tactic in-game, come up with a new skill move, or even a goal celebration.