How do I login to my iCloud account?
Sign in to iCloud.com
- Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to a trusted device.
How do I access my iCloud mail?
In Mail on iCloud.com, click Inbox, then do any of the following:
- Read a message: Select the message in your message list.
- See a list of messages in a different mail folder: Click the folder in the Mailboxes list. For example, click Sent in the sidebar to see a list of messages you sent.
How do I restore pictures from iCloud?
Recover photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
Can I view my iCloud online?
How to Access iCloud From a Web Browser. Visit the iCloud.com website on your web browser of choice. Enter your Apple ID, password, and two-factor authentication code if the feature is enabled. Once logged in, you can use the iCloud web apps to access your data, documents, and photos.
How do I view my iCloud email on iPhone?
Open apple.com in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To see if you can receive mail for your iCloud email on another device, go to iCloud.com on a Mac or PC. Make sure that you turned on Mail in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Mail.
Where can I find my old photos?
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under “Photos on device,” check your device folders.
How do I see what’s in my iCloud storage?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. The bar graph shows your overall storage usage. Tap Manage Storage for more details. Below the graph, you see a list of apps and features and how much iCloud storage they use.
Can I access my iCloud from another device?
Access to iCloud can be through all connected Apple devices or by logging into the iCloud account from a computer. If you save your device back up to iCloud, after resetting or updating your phone, you merely have to sign back into your account for all your apps and settings to automatically reset on your device.
Do I need to remove my iCloud account to sign into MobileMe?
The message is actually misleading. You don’t need to move your account to iCloud or remove your iCloud account to sign into MobileMe—unless by “remove,” Apple means “log out.” True, when you do log out of iCloud, you lose access to iCloud-synced data (such as calendars and documents) that are not also stored locally.
Can I migrate from MobileMe to iCloud?
Both iCloud and MobileMe are listed, even though you are not currently logged in to MobileMe. • Going beyond separate accounts: If you later decide to migrate from MobileMe to iCloud, any other MobileMe users with whom you share a calendar should migrate at the same time.
What is iCloud and how do I use it?
The best place for all your photos, files, and more. iCloud is built into every Apple device. That means all your stuff — photos, files, notes, and more — is safe, up to date, and available wherever you are. Everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage to start. And you can upgrade to iCloud+ anytime for powerful new features and more storage. 1
How do I sign in to my iCloud account?
Sign in to iCloud.com Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with your Apple ID. If you’re already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.