How do you put a background behind text in Word?
How to Put an Image Behind Text in Word 2010
- Open the document.
- Click the Page Layout tab.
- Select the Watermark button.
- Click Custom Watermark.
- Choose Picture watermark and click Select Picture.
- Click the Scale dropdown menu and choose a size.
- Select Apply, then OK.
How do you type over a picture?
Add Text to Photos on Android Using Google Photos
- Open a photo in Google Photos.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the Markup icon (squiggly line). You can also select the color of text from this screen.
- Tap the Text tool and enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you’ve finished.
How do you put an overlay on a picture in Word?
How to overlay pictures in Word
- Go to the Insert tab.
- Select the Pictures option and choose an image source.
- Right-click on both pictures > Wrap Text > Square.
- Click on one image and drag it on top of another.
How do I put an image as a background in word?
With the image selected, go to Picture Format > Arrange > Wrap Text > Behind text. This allows the text on the page to show on top of the image. Click and drag the corners of the image to resize it and completely fill the page. Now you’ve got an image background that’s on one page of the document only.
How to change the background color of a Word document?
If you don’t want to add a picture to a Word document, but you don’t like a blank background, you can try to change the background color of the Word document. Step 1. Go to Page Layouttab and click Page Colorbutton. Step 2. Choose one color from the Theme Colorsas you desire, or you can click More Colorsto choose a Standard coloror Custom a color.
How do I change the text behind a picture in word?
Right click the picture, select Wrap Text to choose Behind Textoption, and you can select Size and Position, or Format Pictureto do other settings for the picture. Step 3. Click the image, go to Formaton the toolbar, and choose one of the Picture Stylesif you want.
How do I insert a background image without a watermark?
Select Insert. If you want the background image to show with full color intensity, clear the Washout check box. Go to Design or Layout, and select Watermark. Choose No watermark.