How much is an after the tone phone?
The service itself is $99. Your account is open for a full year, as many people can call in as you like, and each person can talk for up to 30 minutes. Your recordings can be downloaded or streamed. A high-quality, battery-powered Keepsake Speaker containing your recordings is only another $39.
How does an audio Guestbook work?
Works like this… An Audio Guest Book is an awesome alternative (or addition) to the traditional guest book. Listen as people speak from the heart, attempt to be funny, or leave words of wisdom – At the Beep lets you hear the emotion in people’s messages. Pick up the phone. Wait for the beep.
How do you make a fete phone?
To set up a FêteFone, just:
- plug the phone into the hub and plug the hub into a power outlet,
- pick up the handset and follow the prompts to pre-record a greeting to your guests, and.
- press a simple key combination to activate the system and allow guests to begin recording their messages.
How do you leave a message after the tone?
Here are some tips for leaving courteous and business-like voicemails that will get returned.
- Think it through first.
- Introduce yourself.
- Speak slowly.
- Speak clearly.
- Mention your availability.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make sure your details are clear.
- End the voicemail professionally.
Do you have to have a guest book at a wedding?
Simply put, you do not need a wedding guest book, but you may want one. Guest books are available for a rather insignificant cost, but if you’re particularly sentimental, can have a significant impact in the years to come. Our advice: Make sure someone encourages your guests to sign the book throughout the reception.
How does a rotary phone work?
On the rotary phone dial, the digits are arranged in a circular layout so that a finger wheel may be rotated against spring tension with one finger. Starting from the position of each digit and rotating to the fixed finger stop position, the angle through which the dial is rotated corresponds to the desired digit.
What do you say in a voice message?
5 Examples of Voicemail Greetings
- Example 1. Hi, you’ve reached [your name]. Thanks for calling.
- Example 2. Hi, you’ve reached [name].
- Example 3. Hi, you’ve reached [name] at [company].
- Example 4. Hi, you’ve called [name] at [company].
- Example 5. Hi, you’ve reached [name] at [company].
What do you say at the end of a voicemail?
8. End the voicemail professionally. End your call by saying “I look forward to hearing from you” or “Can’t wait to talk with you.” Both are warmer than a more generic “Have a nice day.” Don’t feel the need to summarise your message one last time. If they need to, they can replay your message.
What is the point of a wedding guestbook?
What’s the purpose of a guest book? It’s to give wedding guests a chance to offer warm wishes and advice as they celebrate your special day with you. The guest book is something to keep and look back on for years to come.