Is Villawood a good suburb?
Villawood will be the next great suburb in the South West, it’s on the up and has the space for new shops which are popping up and has a location you can’t beat for the price.
Does Sydney have a lot of crime?
Modern Australian states and cities, including New South Wales, have some of the lowest crime rates recorded globally with Australia ranked the 13th safest nation and Sydney ranked the 5th safest city globally.
Is Sydney safe to live?
By global standards, Sydney is an extremely safe city to live in. In fact, it was ranked the fifth safest city in the world in 2019 by The Economist Intelligence Unit, beating out ongoing rival Melbourne, which took 10th spot.
What is the crime rate in Melbourne?
Crime rates in Melbourne, Australia
|Level of crime||45.66||Moderate|
|Crime increasing in the past 3 years||67.64||High|
|Worries home broken and things stolen||41.20||Moderate|
|Worries being mugged or robbed||38.44||Low|
|Worries car stolen||34.59||Low|
What is the postcode for Villawood?
2163Villawood / Postal code
Is Villawood safe?
Totally safe had no prpblems. It’s been cleaned up over the last few years and is a peaceful place to live. i HAVE BEEN HERE 12 YEARS AND IT IS A LOVELY PLACE TO LIVE, IT IS A HEART OF ALL THE AREAS THAT SURROUND IT. i LOVE IT NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM AT SO FAR.
What suburb in NSW has the highest crime rate?
The ten suburbs with the highest crime rates were:
- Sydenham: 128.30 incidents per 100 residents.
- Haymarket: 108.04 incidents per 100 residents.
- The Rocks: 93.02 incidents per 100 residents.
- Windsor: 81.17 incidents per 100 residents.
- Sydney City: 65.88 incidents per 100 residents.
- Penrith: 63.82 incidents per 100 residents.
What is the safest suburb in Australia?
Data from the AFP (2019) indicates that suburbs with lowest number of crime incidents, include the Molonglo Valley (439) – a relatively new suburb with a low population density, Weston Creek (1066), Woden (2073), Inner South (2881) and Gungahlin (3695).
What suburb has the highest crime rate in Australia?
Victoria crime statistics by suburb
- Plumpton, Rockbank (3335): 21.1 burglary rate.
- Portsea (3944): 18.3 burglary rate.
- West Melbourne (3003): 10.4 burglary rate.
- Braybrook (3019): 8.9 burglary rate.
- Collingwood (3066): 8.8 burglary rate.
- Mount Dandenong (3767): 8.7 burglary rate.
- Sorrento (3943): 8.2 burglary rate.
What is the postcode of Punchbowl?
2196Punchbowl / Postal code
How often does BOCSAR report crime in NSW?
1. Latest NSW crime report Every three months BOCSAR publishes a report showing crime trends for all of NSW, plus each region and Local Government Area (LGA). For our latest report visit our recorded crime reports page. 2. Crime Mapping Tool
What happened in the Ingleburn brothel robbery?
About one hour later, three men — one armed with a paintball gun — also robbed another brothel, which was 22km away in Ingleburn. Police allege the men threatened a 58-year-old employee before taking cash and fleeing the scene.
Was paintball gun used in Sydney brothel armed robbery?
HORRIFYING footage of an armed robbery at a brothel in Sydney’s southwest has captured the moment a paintball gun was pointed at a man’s head at point blank range. It also shows how the men entered the business on Birmingham Road, Villawood, at around 2am on Monday, January 15 and made off with cash and mobile phones.