What are 5 jobs that could disappear in the future?
5 jobs that will disappear by 2030
- Travel agent. It amazes me that a travel agent is still a job in 2020.
- Taxi drivers.
- Store cashiers.
- Fast food cooks.
- Administrative legal jobs.
- HR roles.
What jobs are not in demand?
15 Disappearing Jobs that Won’t Exist in 2030
- Travel agent.
- Fast food cook.
- 4. Mail carrier.
- Bank teller.
- Textile worker.
- Printing press operator.
- Sports referee/Umpire.
What are the slowest growing jobs?
Careers with Declining Employment
|Employment column two 2030|
|1||Word Processors and Typists||28,900|
|2||Parking Enforcement Workers||5,100|
|3||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators||3,600|
What jobs won’t exist in 20 years?
10 Common Jobs That Might Not Exist in 20 Years
- Cashiers -> self-checkout machines.
- Newspaper delivery -> electronic reading devices.
- Travel agents -> travel websites.
- Taxi dispatchers -> mobile apps.
- Taxi drivers -> self-driving cars.
- Journalists -> artificial intelligence software.
What jobs will not exist in 10 years?
10 Disappearing Jobs That Won’t Exist in 10 Years: Professions That Won’t Guarantee Career Opportunities
- Retail Cashier: $21,000.
- Telemarketer: $22,300.
- Freight/Stock: $23,900.
- Newspaper Delivery: $24,100.
- Travel Agent: $31,800.
- Postal Worker: $32,000.
- Taxi Dispatcher: $43,000.
- Word Processor/Typist: $45,000.
What is the most unpopular job?
Most Hated Professions or Disliked Jobs Around the World:
- Stock traders jobs: All of us have seen in most of the movies where stock traders portray as the most stressed people in the universe.
- Insurance jobs:
- Car mechanics:
- Income tax department:
- Real estate agents:
- Traffic police jobs:
What jobs are decreasing in demand?
Cut-and-Sew Apparel Manufacturing: Projected to lose 57 percent of its 155,000 jobs. Newspaper Publishers: Projected to lose 24.8 percent of its 326,000 jobs. Mining Support Jobs: Projected to lose 23.2 percent of its 328,000 jobs. Gas Stations: Projected to lose 8.9 percent of its 843,000 jobs.
What jobs will disappear by 2025?
Jobs to decrease in demand by 2025
- Data entry clerks.
- Administrative and executive secretaries.
- Accounting, bookkeeping and payroll clerks.
- Accountants and auditors.
- Assembly and factory workers.
- Business services and administration managers.
- Client information and customer service workers.
- General and operations managers.