What are the simple quotes?
“The secret of staying young is to be simple and happy like a child.” “The highest form of wisdom is to be simple and live in the beauty of love.” “Peace is simple, but it takes great courage to be simple and walk the path of peace.” “Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness.”
What is the saying about rules?
- “I am free, no matter what rules surround me.
- “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”
- “Nothing is original.
- “You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken.
- “Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.”
How do I live a simple life quote?
Ultimate Collection of Simple Living Quotes
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.
- Slow down.
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of what they have.
- If it costs you peace, it’s too expensive.
What are the rules of life?
The 7 Cardinal Rules of Life.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t mess with your present.
- Time heals everything, so give it time.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Don’t compare your life to others, and don’t judge them.
- Stop thinking so much, it’s alright not to know the answers.
What are some good quotes about rules?
1. “Some rules are nothing but old habits that people are afraid to change.”. Therese Anne Fowler. 2. “I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care.”. Lou Holtz. 3. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”.
What are some good quotes to live by?
“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” Socrates 3. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” Wayne Dyer 4. “You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Which quotes inspire you to break the rules of mediocrity?
May these quotes inspire you to break the rules of mediocrity so that you may live your dreams. 1. “Some rules are nothing but old habits that people are afraid to change.” Therese Anne Fowler 2. “I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care.”
What is a good quote for the day?
You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.” Unknown 21. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”