What do you write on a baby invite?
20 Baby Shower Invitation Wording Examples
- Oh boy!
- A noble little prince is on his merry way!
- Join us in celebrating [mom-to-be’s name]’s brand new baby boy by showering her with love and everything baby blue!
- A baby boy is about to join the [family last name] crew!
- Snips and snails, and puppy dogs’ tails.
What should a baby shower invite say?
Baby Shower Invitation Wording for a Girl We’re so excited to meet our little princess! A little baby girl is on her way! We’re pleased to invite you to honor… Oh boy!
What do you write in a baby shower invitation for a boy?
Baby Shower Invitation Wording for a Boy
- Break out all things blue, because a little guy is on the way!
- It’s almost time to welcome our little man to the world!
- Boy, oh boy!
- Image: Megan Rubey.
- Join us for a sugar, spice and everything nice baby shower.
- A baby girl is on the way, and we’re tickled pink.
What do you write on a baby sprinkle invitation?
Guests can bring small presents or infant essentials like diapers, which parents-to-be are sure to appreciate. Twinkle Twinkle, it’s a sprinkle! Come sprinkle our baby with love. We’re welcoming our little cupcake.
Do you put mom or baby name on shower invitation?
A baby shower is technically a party to honor the mother, so her name goes on the baby shower invitation by default. However, many modern baby showers are co-ed and also include the father. If that’s the case, the mother’s and father’s names can both be included at the top of the card.
How far in advance should you send out baby shower invitations?
four to six weeks
Answer: Send out baby shower invites four to six weeks before the baby shower. If the baby shower is set to occur during month six or seven of the mom-to-be’s pregnancy, you’ll be sending out baby invitations during month five of her pregnancy.
How long before a baby shower Do you send out invitations?
three to six weeks
Invitations are sent out three to six weeks before the shower. This gives guests enough time to respond, and get/send a gift if they are going to.
Should fathers name be on baby shower invitation?