What does AP on a mAP mean?
AP (Average precision) is a popular metric in measuring the accuracy of object detectors like Faster R-CNN, SSD, etc.
Is AP Human Geography easy?
AP Human Geography is widely recommended as an introductory-level AP course. Students tend to regard the course content as “easy,” while the exam is difficult. Historically, the majority of students earn the lowest possible score on this exam.
What does describe mean AP?
Describe: Provide the relevant characteristics of a specified topic. Explain: Provide information about how or why a relationship, process, pattern, position, or outcome occurs, using evidence and/or reasoning.
How do you cram in AP Human Geography?
More videos on YouTube
- Focus on specific themes.
- Mark up keywords and commands in the question.
- Don’t skip any questions.
- Form a plan to take practice tests.
- Don’t spend too much time on any one question.
- Know the types of multiple-choice questions.
- Know how to interpret graphs, maps, charts, and illustrations.
What does AP mean on an old map?
P. Post. P. Post Office (small scales)
What does CW mean on a map?
Ordnance Survey Abbreviations
|CW||Centre of Wall|
What is the easiest AP?
Top 10 Easiest AP Classes by Exam Pass Rate
- Spanish Literature. 75.1% 17.6%
- Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism. 74.4% 40.4%
- Physics 2. 73.3% 14.0%
- Computer Science Principles. 71.6% 10.9%
- Psychology. 71.3% 22.4%
- Computer Science A. 70.4% 25.6%
- Comparative Government and Politics. 70.2% 24.4%
- Music Theory.
How do you do well on AP Bio exam?
How to Study for AP® Biology: 9 Tips for 4s and 5s
- Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam.
- Get your vocabulary down first!
- Make flashcards and study sheets with diagrams.
- Don’t lose track of the big picture when studying AP® Biology.
- Keep on top of your AP® Biology readings.
- Know the 4 Big Ideas.
What does it mean to wipe someone off the map?
wipe (someone or something) off the map. To totally eliminate, eradicate, or destroy someone or something. The president vowed to wipe these terrorist scumbags off the map.
What does wipe and map and face of the Earth mean?
This idiom uses wipe in the sense of “obliterate,” and map and face of the earth in the sense of “everywhere.” The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer.
What does it mean to wipe malaria off the map?
Eliminate completely, as in Some day we hope to wipe malaria off the map. This idiom uses wipe in the sense of “obliterate,” and map and face of the earth in the sense of “everywhere.” QUIZ YOURSELF ON AFFECT VS.