What happened to the Zinio app?
Important Update: Previous versions ZINIO Apps & Desktop Reader will be discontinued. With the launch of the latest ZINIO mobile apps and desktop reader, previous versions will be discontinued. Previous versions include: iOS and Android app versions 4.0 or earlier.
How do I delete archived magazines on Zinio?
How to Remove Downloaded Magazines
- Go to Library > Downloaded.
- Tap. on the magazine you wish to Delete. (long press any Magazine to select multiple)
- Select Delete or.
What devices is Zinio available on?
Which Platforms is ZINIO compatible with?
- PCs and Macs: We support the current version and two previous versions of Mac and Window Operating Systems.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up via our app downloaded on Google Play.
- iOS 11 and above.
Can I trust Zinio?
Zinio has a consumer rating of 3.65 stars from 68 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zinio ranks 7th among Magazines sites.
Which is the best magazine app?
Here we select 6 best magazine reading Apps for readers to read their digital magazines on mobile devices online or offline….
- 2 Zinio.
- 3 Amazon Kindle.
- 4 Google Play Magazines.
- 5 Next Issue.
- 6 Kobo.
What is Zinio Reader and do I need it?
Zinio Reader is a program developed by Zinio Systems. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 46 files and is usually about 57.64 MB (60,435,837 bytes).
How do I delete magazines from Zinio library on iPad?
4. To permanently delete a magazine from your Zinio.com account, tap Edit Your Reading List and then tap on the X. Tap Done when finished.
How do I delete magazines from my iPad?
You can tap and hold down on a magazine icon until it wiggles and then tap the X on the icon to delete it. Or, tap the Library button in your magazine app to show all of the issues on the iPad, and then tap the Edit button to bring up the X to delete.