What is a Metro app?
Metro apps are touch-screen-friendly apps written especially for Microsoft’s WinRT programming interfaces. ARM-based Windows RT devices, such as the Surface tablet, will require Metro apps. Devices running Windows 8 are expected to be able to run both Metro apps and Win32 apps.
How do I create a shortcut for Metro app?
Yes, you may create an app/program or folder shortcut on the Modern UI screen and also on the taskbar. Once after creating a shortcut of an app or program or folder on the desktop, you just have to right click on it and select Pin to Start. this will create a shortcut on the Modern UI screen.
Which technologies or development tools can you use to create Metro style apps?
Is there a Metro PCS app?
Get extra cloud storage and enjoy peace of mind that your photos, contacts, messages and more are safely backed up in the cloud. Plus, if you break, lose or upgrade your phone, everything is easily restored to your new Android device. Capable Android device required.
How do I set up Metro Bank app?
- Go to onlinebanking.metrobank.com.ph and click Sign Up.
- Fill up the required information and follow the instructions shown on screen. Use the mobile number registered at your branch of account.
- Enroll your Metrobank accounts to fully access the new features.
What is app selector MetroPCS?
AppSelector gives you the ability to easily select and install various applications when you first begin setting up your new device. AppSelector is available on select Android devices.
How can I generate Metrobank QR Code?
No need to input or give out your bank details. To generate your own code, simply log in to your Metrobank Online account and press the Generate QR icon. For account specific concerns, please call our Metrobank Contact Center at (02) 88-700-700 (domestic toll-free 1-800-1888-5775).
How can I open a Metrobank account online?
This is for your safety and your accounts’ security….Just follow these steps:
- On your web browser, type https://onlinebanking.metrobank.com.ph and click SIGN UP.
- Fill up the required information.
- Enroll a deposit account or a credit card account.*
- Review and confirm the information you provided; then click NEXT.