What is the synonym of reputed?
thought, said, reported, rumoured, believed, held, considered, regarded, deemed, judged, estimated. alleged, purported. known. 2’his reputed father’ supposed, putative.
What do you mean by renowned?
Definition of renowned : widely acclaimed and highly honored : celebrated.
What is another word for congratulatory?
Find another word for congratulatory. In this page you can discover 13 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulatory, like: congratulating, celebratory, approbatory, flattering, laudatory, complimentary, acclamatory, commendatory, praise, gratulatory and telegram.
How do you use reputable?
Reputable in a Sentence 🔉
- If your credit history shows you’re not reputable, you won’t be interviewed for a position at the bank.
- A police officer should be of reputable character and dedicated to protecting and serving the public.
- Because the lab results are not reputable, the technician is going to repeat the tests.
Does reputable mean famous?
reputed adjective (FAMOUS) famous and with a good reputation: These comments were provided by reputed experts on the subject.
How do you use renowned?
Renowned sentence example
- He thus became renowned as a wise prince.
- They were also renowned for their magicians, who had strange remedies for various diseases.
- The oak forests for which it was renowned in Roman times have entirely disappeared.
Does renowned mean successful?
adjective famous, noted, celebrated, well-known, distinguished, esteemed, acclaimed, notable, eminent, famed, illustrious The area is renowned for its churches.
How do you wish a congratulations?
“Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.” “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”…Simple Congratulations
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
How do I congratulate someone?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
What is reputable person?
adjective. having a good reputation; honoured, trustworthy, or respectable. (of words) acceptable as good usage; standard.
Who is a reputed person?
A person of great or fine repute is someone who’s widely known and highly respected. The word has a stuffy feel, so you’re better off describing a cellist as being of great repute than, say, a rapper or comedian.