Which course is best after graduation in arts?
Here is a list of best career options and job oriented courses after BA:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Masters/PG Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Creative Writing Courses.
Which field is best after arts?
Top 7 Career Options After 12th Arts 2022-2023
- #1 Bachelors of Arts (BA)
- #2 Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- #3 BA+ LLB (Integrated Law Course)
- #4 Fashion and Designing Course.
- #5 Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- #6 Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- #7 Bachelor of Hotel Management (B.H.M)
What can I do after bachelor of arts?
Generally, the first step after the completion of a Bachelor of Arts is enrolment in a one-year Honours program. This may be followed by a Master’s degree or Doctorate. Strong performance in these research degrees can prepare you for a career as a teacher, academic, or consultant.
Which course is best for arts students?
15 Best Courses After 12th Arts
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- BA in Animation.
- Bachelor of Design.
- BA in Psychology.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
What is the future of arts students?
Having gained knowledge in subjects like English, Political Science, Geography, History and Economics, a plethora of opportunities await Arts students. Law, Journalism, Fashion Design, Hotel Management are some of the top courses after 12th Arts that students can opt for depending on their interests.
Can I get job in bank after BA?
While B.Com is a general choice for people aiming to get a job in banks, even if you have a degree in BA, you are eligible for the bank PO (probationary officer) exams that hire people in the government banking sector. After graduation with a minimum of 60% marks, you can appear for the SBI PO and IBPS PO.
What jobs are there in arts?
What Can You Do With an Art Degree?
- Professional artist.
- Graphic designer.
- Art teacher/university lecturer.
Is art good for future?
Do Arts graduates get jobs?
Art graduates can also apply for mainstream graduate jobs and training in a wide variety of industries, such as media, marketing, public relations and even accounting.