Which is the best team for Pokemon Emerald?
1) Swampert While Blaziken is an incredibly powerful Pokemon, choosing Mudkp in order to evolve it into Swampert is the best choice. It is only weak to Grass-type moves. Though it is a double weakness, that is perfectly fine when having a Water-type with an immunity to Electric moves due to a Ground-typing.
What is the best Pokemon for a team?
20 Best-Performing Pokemon In Competitive Play
- 1 Landorus – The Best Competitive Pokemon.
- 2 Cresselia – The Ultimate Support Pokemon.
- 3 Groudon & Kyogre – A Primally Powerful Duo.
- 4 Garchomp – No-Frills Sweeping.
- 5 Tapu Koko – Like Thundurus, But Better.
- 6 Zacian – The Counter To Everything.
- 7 Thundurus – Versatile Power.
Which Pokemon should I choose in Pokemon Emerald?
Originally Answered: What are the best starters in Pokemon Emerald? If you are looking for a challenge, go with treecko. If you want the Pokemon with the highest base stat, go with mudkip. Mudkip is also a great Pokemon with only one weakness and is also super effective against many gyms.
What team is in Pokemon Emerald?
The main antagonists that the player faces are Team Magma and Team Aqua, which differs from Ruby and Sapphire in which one team was the antagonist and the other was the protagonist, trying to stop the other team.
What is the strongest starter in Emerald?
Mudkip’s fantastic offensive typing, mixed offensive and defensive stats, and powerful movepool make it a clear choice for our top ranking. Early game usefulness is key for a starter, and Mudkip enjoys overwhelming type advantages against the first, third, and fourth Gyms.
Who is the best Emerald starter?
Torchic, Mudkip and Treecko are popular starters for Pokémon Emerald.
Which is better Torchic or Treecko?
Treecko has 40 more starting stat points for speed than Torchic and has double the starting speed of Mudkip. Treecko also gains the most from its Mega Evolution. When evolved to Mega Sceptile, the Pokémon becomes a dragon type which is arguably the strongest Pokémon type in the game.
Which is the best starter Pokemon for Emerald?
– Breloom, the « Mushroom » Pokémon. – Shiftry, the « Wicked » Pokémon. – Manectric, the « Discharge » Pokémon. – Swampert, the « Mud Fish » Pokémon. – Flygon, the « Mystic » Pokémon. – Salamence, the « Dragon » Pokémon. – Metagross, the « Iron Leg » Pokémon. – Blaziken, the « Blaze » Pokémon.
What is the best water type Pokemon in Emerald?
Who are the gym leaders in Pokemon Emerald?
Where is the 5th gym in Pokemon Emerald?
the fifth gym is in rustburo youll know where it is its normal type so be sure to have a hariyama Report (0) (0) | earlier