Which is the cheapest Toyota car in Pakistan?
- Corolla XStarting from PKR. 3,916,000 /-
- Yaris 1.5Starting from PKR. 3,456,000 /-
- Yaris 1.3Starting from PKR. 3,046,000 /-
- PriusStarting from PKR. 13,395,500 /-
- CamryStarting from PKR. 23,327,500 /-
What is the name of Toyota small car?
Toyota Corolla Hatchback Go places in the compact car that delivers style and substance in one attractive package.
What is the best small car in Pakistan?
Best automatic small cars in Pakistan:
- Suzuki Alto: Pak Suzuki is one of Pakistan’s best-selling automobile manufacturers due to its liability, durability, performance, incredibly, and economical pricing.
- Toyota Aqua:
- Toyota Vitz:
- Toyota Passo:
- Daihatsu Mira:
- Daihatsu Move:
- KIA Picanto:
- United Bravo:
What is the Toyota cheapest car?
The Corolla is Toyota’s cheapest model With that change in mind, the ever popular Corolla is now the cheapest car that Toyota makes, with prices starting at $20,075 for the 2022 model.
What is the price of Toyota Altis 1.6 in Pakistan?
BROWSE BY VARIANT
|Specs||Altis X Manual 1.6||Altis X Automatic 1.6|
|Price In Pakistan||PKR 3,749,000||PKR 3,929,000|
|Engine||1600 cc||1600 cc|
|Max Power||120 HP||120 HP|
What is the price of Corolla Grande?
Price List of Corolla Altis Grande
|1.8L Altis 6-MT||₨2.02 Million(OTR Price)||5 Seats, 1798 cc, 138 hp,|
|1.8L Altis CVTI||₨2.15 Million(OTR Price)||5 Seats, 1798 cc, 138 hp,|
|1.8L Altis Grande 6-MT||₨2.15 Million(OTR Price)||5 Seats, 1798 cc, 138 hp,|
|1.8L Altis Grande CVTI||₨2.3 Million(OTR Price)||5 Seats, 1798 cc, 138 hp,|
What does a small car cost?
|Average new car cost|
|New vehicle category||Average total cost per month||Average transaction price|
What is the most cheap car in the Pakistan?
Lowest Price Cars in Pakistan | Cheapest Brand New
- Prince Pearl (Price = PKR 1,586,000/-)
- Suzuki Alto VX (Price = PKR 1,475,000/-)
- United Bravo (Price = PKR 1,339,000/-) (Lowest Price Car in Pakistan)
- 6 Times Jinnah’s Witty Replies DESTROYED Opponents.
- 5 Best Places To Visit In Gwadar AKA The Port City of Pakistan.