Who is the current best female boxer?
Women’s Boxing Pound-for-Pound Top 10 Rankings
- Amanda Serrano. Record: 42-1-1.
- Seniesa Estrada. Record: 22-0.
- Jessica McCaskill. Record: 11-2.
- Mikaela Mayer. Record: 16-0.
- Delfine Persoon. Record: 46-3.
- Savannah Marshall. Record: 11-0.
- Christina Hammer. Record: 27-1.
- Alycia Baumgardner. Record: 11-1. Last fight: TKO win Terri Harper.
Who are the best female boxers?
- Holly Holm. Starting off the list is former UFC bantamweight champion Holly Holm.
- Christy Martin.
- Laila Ali.
- Ann Wolfe.
- Regina Halmich.
- Lucia Rijker.
- Cecelia Braekhus.
- Claressa Shields.
Who is the best pound-for-pound female boxer?
1 spot. Katie Taylor continues to lead the way in the ESPN women’s pound-for-pound rankings.
Who is the best female boxer in 2021?
With that in mind, here is the latest edition of the DAZN Women’s pound-for-pound top 10.
- Katie Taylor (no change)
- Amanda Serrano (no change)
- Claressa Shields (no change)
- Jessica McCaskill (no change)
- Seniesa Estrada (no change)
- Mikaela Mayer (no change)
- Cecilia Braekhus (no change)
- Savannah Marshall (no change)
Who is the women’s boxing goat?
US boxing star Claressa Shields has stressed that she is the greatest female fighter of all time and has squashed any argument on the contrary. Shields is a two-time Olympic gold medallist, a three-time world champion and is the first boxer in history to be an undisputed champion in two different weight categories.
Did Katie Taylor ever lose a fight?
Katie Taylor suffered a surprise loss to Yana Alekseevna of Azerbaijan in the semi-final of an Olympic qualifying tournament in Turkey on Friday morning. Alekseevna won the fight by a unanimous decision (39-37 on the cards of all three judges), ending Taylor’s run of 62 consecutive victories dating back five years.