Live truth instead of professing it

How do I book a premium appointment with UKBA?

How do I book a premium appointment with UKBA?

online by either clicking the link to book an appointment from your UKVI account or by clicking the link in the UKVCAS account setup email you have been sent. by phone by calling the UKVCAS Support Line on 0844 8920232 (Calls cost £0.04 per minute) plus your provider’s access charge.

How long does it take to get BRP premium service?

7 to 10 days
You’ll usually receive your biometric residence permit (BRP) within 7 to 10 days of your decision. If it does not arrive, you can report your missing BRP online. Your BRP will be sent to the address you gave in your application.

How do I speak to someone at UKVI?

Those requiring advice from UK Visas and Immigration should call 0300 123 2241, for HM Passport Office call 0300 222 0000, for Immigration Enforcement call 0300 123 7000 and for Home Office general enquiries call 020 7035 4848. Read our terms and conditions and moderation policy.

How do I book a premium service appointment?

You should book your appointment online, by visiting the UKVI premium appointment page. You will need to book an appointment at one of the seven Service and Support Centres (SSCs) in the UK. You can choose which centre to apply to – it does not have to be the nearest one to you.

What is premium lounge appointment UK?

Key Features Of The Premium Lounge: Spacious and plush facility. Professional staff that speak local language. Dedicated helpline and email contact for convenient appointment booking. Refreshments. Includes SMS updates and courier return of passport.

Can I use premium service for ILR?

The Indefinite Leave to Remain Premium Service for a faster decision on ILR applications has been reinstated following temporary suspension due to COVID. This applies to both the ‘priority service’ and ‘super priority service’. For advice on the processing of your ILR application during the pandemic, contact us.

How do I book premium service for UK visa?

How to obtain / book a Super Priority Service Appointment for a UK Visa – Leave to Remain?

  1. Fill up the online application on the website.
  2. Pay the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS), if applicable.
  3. Select the service type – Standard or Priority or Super Priority.
  4. Pay the fees for the relevant service.

How do I contact UKBA?

  1. CH – COMMUNICATIONS HOUSE ENFORCEMENT UNIT. Communications House 210 Old Street London EC1V 9BR.
  2. Tel: 020 7324 6622.
  3. Fax: 020 7324 6651.

Can I write to the Home Office?

This website makes all correspondence public. You can write to the Home Office directly using: [email protected].

Can I email Immigration?

If you would like to notify us of a systemic operational issue, such as a pattern of potentially incorrect notices, you may contact us at [email protected]. If you would like to provide feedback on this website, you may email us at [email protected].