How do I connect my Philips TV to my Sky box?
To connect the Sky HD box use a HDMI/DVI converter. Connect the HDMI plug to the Sky HD box and the DVI to the TV.
What remote will work with Philips Smart TV?
Without further ado, here are my picks for the five best universal remotes for Philips TVs:
- #1 – Best Value: Inteset Universal.
- #2 – Most Versatile: Sofabaton U1.
- #3 – Premium Pick: Harmony Elite.
- #4 – Universal Remote App: Broadlink.
- #5 – Budget Choice: Philips OEM.
How do I pair my Sky remote with my TV?
Pairing your Sky remote to your television is easy, just follow the steps below:
- Press Home on your Sky Q remote.
- Select Settings > Setup > Remote Control.
- Select the remote you’re using.
- Select Control your TV then select your TV brand.
- Select Find it for me.
- Hold down 1 and 3 together, and enter the code that appears.
How do I connect my Sky remote to my TV?
How do I connect my Sky box to my Smart TV?
If you have RFOut ports at the back of your Sky box, plug one end of the aerial cable into the RF Out 2 port. Run the aerial cable from your Sky box to your second TV, and plug the other end into your tvLink. Plug your tvLink into the second TV’s aerial socket.
Does one for all remote work with Philips Smart TV?
Therefore, you can use the Philips TV remote from One For All to control your Philips television. You are even able to perform all common Philips functions like, Home, Ambilight, Menu and Browse. And, even better, you can use our Philips TV remote for all Philips TV models—including LCD, LED and Plasma.
Can a universal remote work for a Philips TV?
Can I Use Any Philips Remote With My TV? You can’t use any Philips remote with your TV, as the company uses two operating systems for its TVs. The Roku remote on a Philips TV won’t be compatible with their Android TVs.