How do I get my TV to play through my soundbar?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
How do I get my LG TV to play sound through my speakers?
[LG TV] How to play audio through internal/external speakers on your LG webOS TV
- Press the ‘Setting’ button on your LG TV remote control.
- Select ‘All Settings’ using the ‘OK’ button on your remote control.
- Select the ‘Sound’ menu.
- Select ‘Sound Out’ . This is where you can choose how sound is outputted through your TV.
Will any soundbar work with LG TV?
Any LG soundbar will work with an LG TV since the brand has made all of its products directly compatible with one another. Some of the best soundbar models from LG include: LG SN8YG.
Why is my TV not playing sound through my soundbar?
If you’re using an analog connection, make sure the TV volume is turned up. If the TV’s analog audio output is set to “variable” and you’re getting no sound from the soundbar, try turning the TV’s volume up. If the TV is turned down all the way, you’ll hear no sound even if the soundbar is set to full volume.
How do I connect my LG soundbar to my LG TV?
Press the LG TV Button on the remote control. (The sound bar will now go into pairing mode). It will show up on the screen with the name of the sound bar. Click on the circle next to the name and wait for the Bluetooth connection.
How do you connect a soundbar to a TV without an optical cable?
For those who have an HDMI-ARC connection, you can connect via HDMI by just plugging the HDMI-ARC. But not so fast! You have to make sure both devices are turned on first. Once they’re turned on, plug the HDMI-ARC end to the TV, and plug the other end, the HDMI to the soundbar.
How do I connect TV to soundbar If no HDMI ARC?
- When you connect an external device to TV (without ARC) and Sound Bar, connect the HDMI cable (sold separately) from the external device to the TV. Then, connect the external device to the Sound bar using an optical cord (sold separately).
- If you want to connect to just the TV, then the HDMI connection is unnecessary.
Why is my sound bar not working with optical cable?
The optical cable isn’t securely connected. The optical cable may be faulty. Your TV isn’t updated with the latest software version. The connected third-party sound bar, or home theater system may not be compatible with your TV.
Do LG TVs have an audio out?
While your LG TV doesn’t have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver.
How to connect external speakers to a LG TV?
Pick your RCA connectors first and link them through your LG TV’s audio source.
How to hook up LG sound bar?
Begin by pressing the Home button on the Magic Remote.
Why does my LG TV have no sound?
No sound on DVD player through TV
How to fix audio sync on a LG Smart TV?
– Set Digital audio out to PCM. Open the Settings menu. The options vary depending on the model year of your TV. – Change the current A/V sync setting. Not all Androids have an A/V sync setting. Open the Settings menu. – Set Pass through mode to Auto Not all Android TVs have a Pass through mode setting. Check your manual for model-specific information.