How do I get rid of my photo Stream?
Follow the steps below to turn off My Photo Stream on iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID account.
- Select iCloud and then Photos.
- Turn off the toggle for My Photo Stream.
Should I delete my photo Stream?
If you haven’t enabled Photo Stream syncing on your Mac/PC, you should keep the copy that is in your camera roll until you’ve copied it to your PC. That is the original copy, and it won’t be deleted until you do it yourself.
Will disabling photostream delete my photos?
If you disable My Photo Stream, it will remove synced photos on the device you’re currently using. However, the platform won’t automatically delete those images. They’ll still be on the devices that uploaded them to My Photo Stream.
What is the purpose of my photo stream on iPhone?
My Photo Stream uploads your most recent photos (except Live Photos) so that you can view and import them to all of your devices. Photos are stored in My Photo Stream for 30 days. iCloud Photos uploads all of your photos and videos to iCloud and keeps them up to date across your devices.
How do I turn off streaming on my iPhone?
How to stop streaming
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Hearing Devices.
- Tap on MFI Hearing Devices (it should be “connected” to yours)
- Toggle off Stream to right hearing device.
- Toggle off Stream to left hearing device.
What happens when you turn off photo Stream?
Disabling it turns off any photos you’ve shared in albums to other people, but it also deletes all shared images from other people that are on your iOS or macOS device. So disabling it won’t remove any images from your libraries or Camera Roll from your devices.
How do I turn off photo Stream on my iPhone?
1. Steps to Disable Photo Stream on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone, scroll down and tap on Photos.
- On the Photos screen > turn OFF My Photo Stream option by moving the toggle to OFF position.
- On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Delete to confirm.
Does deleting photos from photo Stream delete them from Albums?
When you remove photos from My Photo Stream, the following types of photos won’t be deleted: Photos that you copied to the Library tab or Recents Album on your iOS device. Photos that you imported into the Photos app.
Where are streaming settings on iPhone?
Change streaming and download options Go to Settings > TV. Choose streaming options: Use Cellular Data: Turn off to limit streaming to Wi-Fi connections. Cellular: Choose High Quality or Automatic.
How do I change my stream preferences on my iPhone?
- Change Streaming Quality in iOS.
- Tap on My Collection. Tap on Settings in the upper right corner. Scroll down and select Streaming in the Quality section. Select the streaming quality you desire for Wi-Fi and Mobile data connections.
Do I need my photo stream when using iCloud photo library?
Final Verdict: Use Them Both (While You Can) Only iCloud Photos gives you access to all your photos and videos from all your devices, superseding the abilities of My Photo Stream in most cases. For now, however, you can enable both features on your iPhone and use only My Photo Stream on your iPad.