What are good argumentative topics?
Argumentative Essay Topics for College
- Are men and women equally emotional?
- Are printed books best than e-readers?
- Do you think that the drinking age should be lowered?
- Are parents responsible for childhood obesity?
- Do you think that college should free?
- Do you think that beauty standards be more inclusive?
How do you present an argument in a position paper?
Create an Outline
- Introduce your topic with some basic background information.
- Introduce possible objections to your position.
- Support and acknowledge the opposing points.
- Explain that your position is still the best one, despite the strength of counter-arguments.
- Summarize your argument and restate your position.
How can you make a strong argument in a position paper?
Ten Tips for Writing a Strong Position Paper
- Select a timely, relevant topic with two clear opposing sides.
- Conduct thorough preliminary research, collecting evidence supporting arguments for and against your position.
- Identify your intended audience.
- Clearly state your position on the topic.
What should you not do in a position paper?
Position papers are meant to convince readers of something, to change their mind, or to incite change. If your topic is not arguable—or if there is a definite, correct solution—your paper will automatically be ineffective.
What are the characteristics of a good position paper?
To achieve this end, position papers typically include the following features: a well-defined, controversial issue; a clear position on the issue; a convincing argument; and a reasonable tone.
Why is paper the traditional first year anniversary gift?
Why is paper the traditional first year anniversary gift? Some say it’s because paper symbolizes the blank pages upon which you’ll write the newest chapter of your life (how romantic). Others say it’s because, well, paper gifts are budget-friendly and therefore ideal for couples just starting out.
How can you make your 1 year anniversary special and memorable?
How can you make your 1 Year Anniversary special and memorable? The best way is to spend time together by doing something together that is never done before and enjoy the most. You can also indulge in activities that are your favorite, but variety is a way of life, isn’t it?
Why is the first anniversary the most important one?
Now, it’s time to celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary! And you know why the first anniversary is the most important one. Because, with time and more responsibilities over the years, it may so happen that the anniversary comes and go without much noise and elaboration. And both of you either don’t mind or notice.
How can you mark your first anniversary with a book?
Mark your first anniversary by gifting your spouse a special book. Here are some ideas to get you started: Find an independently owned local bookstore and speak to the owner or manager to help you find something truly special that will blow your reader away.