What is the most complex rock song?
1. Dream Theater – The Dance of Eternity. And the ultimate winner of the most complex songs is this ambitious instrumental by Dream Theater, known under the name of “The Dance of Eternity.” All you need to know that it’s a bit over 6 minutes in length and has a total of 108 time signature changes.
Do the Foo Fighters have any love songs?
Foo Fighters, “Everlong” Those looking for a modern love song with a grunge edge will find it in Foo Fighters’ “Everlong.” The song, which appears on the Foos’ 1997 “The Colour and the Shape” album, has Dave Grohl singing about a pure, real love, crooning, “If everything could ever be this real forever.”
What is the hardest rock song to sing?
1. “ Back In Black” by AC/DC.
What is the hardest rock song to play on guitar?
Top 5 Most Difficult Guitar Songs
- Joe Satriani – The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing.
- John Petrucci – Damage Control.
- Steve Vai – Juice.
- Eddie Van Halen – Eruption.
- Animals as Leaders – CAFO.
What are some good 80s love songs?
(I Just) Died In Your Arms – Cutting Crew
What are the best 80s rock songs?
What are the best 80s rock songs? starwarssuperfan added Another One Bites The Dust Queen. Livin’ On A Prayer Bon Jovi. grrbear added Sweet Child of Mine Sweet Little Band. Jump Van Halen. starwarssuperfan added Under Pressure David Bowie,Queen. Another Brick in the Wall,Part 2 Pink Floyd. Chente added Rock You Like a Hurricane Scorpions.
What are the Best Rock Songs About Love?
— N.F. Waylon Jennings, “Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love)” — When I moved to Austin in 1984, this 1977 Waylon Jennings single about a tiny, rustic Hill Country town was still everywhere, all the time. Like many a good song, it evokes a lost time.
What are the best 80s Workout Songs?