What popular songs use electric guitar?
33 Best Electric Guitar Songs Of All Time [With Tabs]
- “Layla” by Derek And The Dominos.
- “Eruption” by Van Halen.
- “All Along The Watchtower” by Jimi Hendrix Experience.
- “Johnny B.
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana.
- “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- “Whole Lotta Love” by Led Zeppelin.
- “You Really Got Me” by The Kinks.
What pop songs have guitar?
Easy Pop Songs on Guitar
- 1) All Of Me – John Legend. To kick off the list we have an emotional love song “All of Me”.
- 2) Photograph – Ed Sheeran.
- 3) Kids – MGMT.
- 4) Hey Soul Sister – Train.
- 5) Ride – Twenty One Pilots.
- 6) Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars.
- 7) With Or Without You – U2.
- 8) Apologize – Timbaland ft.
What are songs that have guitar?
The 50 Best Guitar Songs Ever (From Different Eras & Genres)
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd.
- Fire and Rain – James Taylor.
- Hotel California – Eagles.
- Blackbird – The Beatles.
- American Pie – Don McLean.
- Wonderwall – Oasis.
- More Than Words – Extreme.
- Dust in the Wind – Kansas.
What song has the best electric guitar solo?
1. “Stairway to Heaven” — Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin (1971) Since its release in 1971, “Stairway to Heaven” has topped numerous lists as the best rock song and best guitar solo of all time, and it’s primarily thanks to the masterful architecture of Jimmy Page’s guitar solo.
Can you play any song on electric guitar?
So the answer is yes, at least with the right equipment. Of course, there is no need to duplicate the sounds exactly. With the huge range of tonal possibilities of a modern electric guitar using various EQ settings, amp models, and effects, you could create beautiful passages that a straight acoustic could never match.
What makes a good cover song for a gig?
The key is to strike a satisfying balance of adrenaline-pumping songs, peppered with laidback tracks that give the audience some respite. Feel free to play around with the rhythm and arrangement of the songs to make the cover versions all your own. Looking to learn more tracks like these for your upcoming gig?
What are the best acoustic cover songs to play in a bar?
Sweet Caroline is easily one of the best acoustic cover songs to play in a bar and it’s a ton of fun to play. 6. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry Kickstart your set with this dreamy single by Swedish musician Eagle-Eye Cherry!
Will most electric guitarists learn “Layla?
At some point, most electric guitarists will learn “Layla.” At the time, Van Halen’s “Eruption” blew electric guitar playing right out of the water and rewrote all the rules. It might not be innovative or revolutionary by today’s standards, but it would have been quite the thing to have heard it when it first came out.
What are the best songs to play on acoustic guitar?
“Uptown Funk” is one of those songs that sound equally awesome on electric as well as acoustic. Check out this killer cover by a fantastic singer-guitarist to get an idea of how brilliant the song sounds in an acoustic arrangement. 9. Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Eva Cassidy