Which bank has highest deposit interest rate?
Best FD Rates in India among Top 10 Banks
- IDFC Bank offers the highest FD interest rate of 6.25% p.a. which is for a tenure of 5 years and above for the general public.
- The second highest interest rate is 5.75% p.a. which is offered by Axis Bank for a tenure of 5 years and above.
What is the current interest rate for Suncorp growth Saver account?
You can earn 0.60% p.a. 0.55% p.a.
Who has the best term deposit rates in Australia?
For example, take a look at some of the current best 6-month term deposit rates below:
- Judo Bank term deposit: Earn 1.85% p.a. for 6 months.
- RACQ Bank term deposit: Earn 1% p.a. for 6 months.
- CUA term deposit: Earn 1.1% p.a. for 6 months.
- Citibank term deposit: Earn 0.65% for 6 months.
How does a term deposit with Suncorp Bank work?
A term deposit with Suncorp Bank allows you to lock away a specific amount of money at a fixed interest rate for a nominated period. You will need to make a minimum investment of $5,000 and up to $2,000,000, and can select a period from one month to 36 for your investment.
Who are the Suncorp Group?
In 2001 The Suncorp Group’s customer base expanded significantly by the acquisition of general insurance companies GIO and AMP. Along with The Group’s 50% share in RACQ Insurance Limited and other Australian motoring clubs, Suncorp has developed into Queensland’s market leader of compulsory third party car insurance.
Who is Suncorp-Metway Limited?
Suncorp-Metway Limited is a part of The Suncorp Group and is Australia’s sixth largest bank and third largest general insurance group. It is in the top 20 of publically listed companies in Australia and manages more than $91.8 billion of assets.
How much is the government guarantee for term deposits?
This government guarantee will insure your deposit for up to $250,000 per person, per institution, meaning that even if the bank collapses, the government will reimburse you for your deposit. What are ME Bank’s term deposit interest rates for businesses?