Why is my headset plugged in but no sound?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings, and click Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
How do you enable speakers when headphones are plugged in?
Adjust your Windows settings
- Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds.
- Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
- Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties.
How do I switch between headphones and speakers?
Computer Headsets: How to Switch from Headset to External Speakers
- Go to the Start Menu, point to Settings and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click the icon labeled Multimedia.
- Select the “Audio” tab.
- From here you can select the preferred device for “Sound Playback” and or “Sound Recording”.
Can hear audio through headphones but not speakers?
You will need to go into “Control Panel” then “Sound” and choose the device you want to set as the default. Which in your case would be the speakers.
How do I unmute my computer speakers?
- Press “Windows-I” on your keyboard to open the Settings pane.
- Click the volume control option, which is marked by a speaker icon.
- Adjust the computer volume to your needs. If the speaker icon at the top of the control has a line through it, click it to unmute the sound.
- Exit the Settings pane.
Why can’t I hear my speakers on my computer?
If using external speakers, make sure they are powered on. Reboot your computer. Verify via the speaker icon in the taskbar that the audio is not muted and is turned up. Ensure that the computer isn’t muted via hardware, such as a dedicated mute button on you laptop or keyboard.
How do I use both speakers and headphones Windows 10?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
How do you disable speakers when headphones are plugged in?
Right click the speaker on the taskbar, click on Playback device, right click on Speaker, click in Disable.